Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I'M LOST, NOW WHAT!???

My friend Peggy and I had breakfast this morning. Not unusual, but Peg doesn't work for us anymore and I don't get to see her as often as I like.

At the deli, one of the waitresses came over to me and said: 'Ginny, I think one of your customer's may have left her knitting here yesterday.' So, I checked out the knitting bag and sure enough, it was one of our customer's bags. I gave her a call and she came by and picked it up.

So what's the point of telling you all this? It made me realize that there are going to be times when we leave things behind that are very near and dear to our hearts (especially our yarns!)

Within your knitting/crocheting supplies, leave your FIRST NAME and telephone number so that in case you do lose your supplies, someone can contact you. Put your first name and telephone number on the inside flap of your books for the same reason. This way when that poor doggy loses his way, he'll know how to get back home!!!

HAPPY STITCHING, my friends!!

No comments: