Wednesday, June 6, 2012

CROCHETING isn't that hard!

It doesn't matter how long you have been crocheting...this is a helpful hint for all of us:

If you are crocheting a pattern and you are having problems with the pattern, don't panic. What I have found that sometimes even though patterns are written in English, some designers know what they are saying and they can't relay that in their writing of the pattern. So what you do? I crochet what I think it is AND if for some unseen reason it doesn't work, then I pull it out. It has to work another way, so try what you think it may be AND if that doesn't work, put it away until the next day. Sometimes you need to walk away from a problem and come back to it. Didn't the teachers tell that to us when we were taking a test? Go to the next question on the exam and then come back to the problem question. You'll have, as Oprah says an "aha moment." If that doesn't work come on in when I'm here for some help. Be more than happy to get you out of your "mess."

HAPPY STITCHING, my friends!

No comments: